2.5m INDUSTRIAL TABLE with 10 CROSS-BACK CHAIRS
This stunning handcrafted rustic designed dining table is made from recycled timber making each table unique and individual with slight variations in colour, texture and grain.
This beautifully crafted table is designed to accomodate 10 - 12 chairs. This item includes 10 chairs.
The Cross-back chairs are maitenance free & made from steel construction, they are custom hand painted with a rusted finish for that vintage industrial feel.
These chairs are available in the colours of Vintage Rusted Creme, Vintage Blue & Vintage Red. You can mix & match to create a setting to suit your decor.
- Each table is hand crafted from recycled/reclaimed timber making it a one of a kind piece.
- Rustic Industrial design.
- Crafted from timber.
- 10 Vintage cross-back chairs manufactured from steel and built to last.
- Chairs are powder coated and available in a range of colours.
- Chairs are hand rubbed rust effect for truly vintage finish.
- Length = 250cm
- Width = 150cm
- Height = 76cm
- Length = 41cm
- Depth = 45cm
- Overall Height = 87cm
- Seat Height = 47cm
Included free 2 years manufacturers structural warranty*.12 mths warranty on fabric covers, cushioning and zippers.
Extended 3 Year Structural Warranty $99*.2 years warranty on fabric covers, cushioning and zippers
Extended 4 Year Structural Warranty $199*.3 years warranty on fabric covers, cushioning and zippers.
* Structural warranty covers Steel, Wicker, Timber, Glass. Please read our warranty terms and conditions here.
Delivery is calculated and added to your order at Checkout. Please see approximate prices and delivery time frames below for instock items
Basic Metro and suburbs Delivery $99 for areas below
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast delivery approximately 5 to 7 business days
- Central Coast, Newcastle Sunshine Coast delivery approximately 5 to 15 business days
- Wollongong, Canberra, $99 delivery approximately 5 to 15 business days
All other areas and small items please place postcode in at checkout for delivery price
Your setting is fully packaged to keep your brand new setting brand new from our warehouse to your door. All prices quoted include Free transit insurance which covers in the very unlikely event damage, glass breakage or loss during transit occurs. Delivery prices are to ground floor only, please enquire prior to purchase is you have difficult access to your property.
Assembly and Packaging removal is not included in Basic Metro Delivery Prices White Glove packages are available
- Unpackaging and Rubbish Removal $149
- Unpackaging and Rubbish Removal and Assembly $199.
Please note these services are only available to Metro NSW, VIC and QLD deliveries